Renowned analysts, banks and research institutes regularly monitor and assess Hawesko Holding AG. The information provided is not an active request to buy, sell or hold the shares. For further information, please refer directly to the relevant analysts.
FINANCIAL CALENDAR 2022
We provide you with prompt, comprehensive and transparent information.
- 04.02.2022 Press statement on preliminary figures for FY 2021
- 21.04.2022 Publication annual report, balance sheet press and analyst conference
- 11.05.2022 Quarterly financial report to 31 March 2022
- 14.06.2022 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting (online)
- 10.08.2022 Half-year financial report to 30 June 2022
- 10.11.2022 Quarterly financial report to 30 September 2022
- Beginning of February 2023: Preliminary figures for FY 2022
This year´s Annual Shareholders´ Meeting has taken place online on 15 June 2021.
Here you will get access to the appropriate documents (in German only).
A report by GSC-Research of our Annual General Meeting 2021 can be found here (in German only).
Table 3 of the Annex to Implementing Regulation (EU) in English language can be downloaded here.
The voting results can be found here (in German only).
Here you can find the dividend announcement 2021 (in German only).
5 GOOD REASONS TO INVEST IN HAWESKO
We are proud to introduce premium wines from around the globe to our customers year after year – we maintain long-term relationships to the best wine growers. Hawesko has a clear focus on the top segment of the wine market – with outstanding quality and exquisite service. Our multichannel sales distribution successfully addresses the target groups for high-quality wines. Hawesko shareholders have enjoyed continuous dividend payments and attractive share price development: in the past ten years, the value of the Hawesko share has quadrupled.
WE HELP SHAPE THE MARKET
We have been the market leader for many years and know what makes the German wine market tick. Far from simply admiring what we have already achieved, we now aim to reach new customers, unlock new markets and explore new sales channels.
We continue to grow with both internally developed and acquired distribution concepts that fit in with our overall strategy, that enhance our profitability and help extend our market leadership.
Our passion is for wine; our business model is based on economic common sense. The result: high net cash inflows give us ample financial clout to complete acquisitions both in Germany and internationally, so that we can continue growing faster than the market.
EXPERT & COMMITTED
We trade in a unique commodity that thrills us. With their outstanding expertise, passion and motivation to handle wine in the best possible way, our employees are pivotal to the viability of the group.
Thanks to our profitable business model with high cash flows, our shareholders participate in a convincing stock market performance and enjoy an appropriate share of the company's profit.
Tocos Beteiligung GmbH 72,6%
Augendum Vermögensverwaltung 5,6%
Institutional investors and private investors 21,8%
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
2019: E-commerce and Retail segments performed very well in an intensely competitive environment, the Group gained market share and continues to grow profitably
- Group sales increased by 6 %, online growth of nearly 20 % against previous year
- Operating result (EBIT) reached € 29 million, +5 % against previous year
- Good advances in strategic projects logistics and the group-wide digital commerce platform
- Total dividend of € 1.75 per share - € 1.30 regular plus € 0.45 special dividend - will be paid out this year too, making it the 22nd straight year since going public in 1998