Renowned analysts, banks and research institutes regularly monitor and assess Hawesko Holding SE. The information provided is not an active request to buy, sell or hold the shares. For further information, please refer directly to the relevant analysts.
- HOLD € 43 DZ-Bank (Frankfurt)
Karsten Oblinger, 14 November 2022
- BUY (BUY) € 52 (€ 52) GSC Research (Düsseldorf) An excerpt from the GSC special study "The 10 Best Christmas Shares" (in German only) is available for download here.
Thorsten Renner, 25 November 2022
Here you can find our fact sheet as a quick overview for investors: Fact sheet (pdf)
FINANCIAL CALENDAR 2023
We provide you with prompt, comprehensive and transparent information.
- 03.02.2023 Press statement on preliminary figures for FY 2022
- 20.04.2023 Publication annual report, balance sheet press and analyst conference
- 10.05.2023 Quarterly financial report to 31 March 2023
- 12.06.2023 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
- 04.08.2023 Half-year financial report to 30 June 2023
- 09.11.2023 Quarterly financial report to 30 September 2023
- Beginning of February 2024: Preliminary figures for FY 2023
This year´s Annual Shareholders´ Meeting will take place on Monday, 12 June 2023.
The last Annual Shareholders´ Meeting has taken place virtually on Tuesday, 14 June 2022 at 11:00am.
Here you will find more information and get access to the appropriate documents (in German only).
You can find the voting results of the Annual General Meeting 2022- in German only - here.
Here you can view the dividend announcement 2022 (in German only).
5 GOOD REASONS TO INVEST IN HAWESKO
We are proud to introduce premium wines from around the globe to our customers year after year – we maintain long-term relationships to the best wine growers. Hawesko has a clear focus on the top segment of the wine market – with outstanding quality and exquisite service. Our multichannel sales distribution successfully addresses the target groups for high-quality wines. Hawesko shareholders have enjoyed continuous dividend payments and attractive share price development: in the past ten years, the value of the Hawesko share has quadrupled.
WE HELP SHAPE THE MARKET
We have been the market leader for many years and know what makes the German wine market tick. Far from simply admiring what we have already achieved, we now aim to reach new customers, unlock new markets and explore new sales channels.
We continue to grow with both internally developed and acquired distribution concepts that fit in with our overall strategy, that enhance our profitability and help extend our market leadership.
Our passion is for wine; our business model is based on economic common sense. The result: high net cash inflows give us ample financial clout to complete acquisitions both in Germany and internationally, so that we can continue growing faster than the market.
EXPERT & COMMITTED
We trade in a unique commodity that thrills us. With their outstanding expertise, passion and motivation to handle wine in the best possible way, our employees are pivotal to the viability of the group.
Thanks to our profitable business model with high cash flows, our shareholders participate in a convincing stock market performance and enjoy an appropriate share of the company's profit.
Tocos Beteiligung GmbH 72,6%
Augendum Vermögensverwaltung 5,6%
Institutional investors and private investors 21,8%
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
"In 2021, we succeeded in converting the increased demand in the market into very good growth and earnings through enormous commitment on the part of our marketing, purchasing, IT and supply chain units," said Hawesko CEO Thorsten Hermelink. "Even though Q1 2022 will be slightly behind Q1 2021 due to a change in the pandemic situation, the level of sales in our B2C units should permanently be significantly higher than in the pre-Corona period. This makes us optimistic for fiscal 2022 overall."
- Group sales up 10 percent to around € 680 million in 2021
- Highest result in the company's history achieved with an increase in Group EBIT of 26 percent to approximately € 53 million
- All segments convincing with sales growth in 2021