Renowned analysts, banks and research institutes regularly monitor and assess Hawesko Holding AG. The information provided is not an active request to buy, sell or hold the shares. For further information, please refer directly to the relevant analysts.
This year´s Annual Shareholders´ Meeting will - due to the current restrictions relating to the coronavirus pandemic - take place as a virtual Annual Shareholders’ Meeting on 20 August 2020 at 2:00 pm.
The agenda for this year's shareholders' meeting is:
1. Presentation of the group accounts and the parent-company accounts for 2019
2. Dividend: Appropriation of the distributable profits for fiscal year 2019
Proposed regular dividend of € 1.30 plus special dividend of € 0.45, totalling € 1.75 per share
3. Approval of the actions of the Board of Management
4. Approval of the actions of the Supervisory Board
5. Election of the auditor for fiscal year 2020
Proposed: PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH
6. Elections of Supervisory Board members
Proposed: Re-election of Thomas R. Fischer and Dr. Franz Jürgen Saecker
7. Amendments to the articles of association
Proposed: Changes with respect to the right to participate in the Annual Shareholders' Meeting and with respect to the corporate name (typography)
Here you can find the complete documents for download (in German only).
FINANCIAL CALENDAR 2020
We provide you with prompt, comprehensive and transparent information.
- 04.02.2020 Press statement on preliminary figures for FY 2019
- 23.04.2020 Publication annual report, balance sheet press and analyst conference
- 12.05.2020 Quarterly financial report to 31 March 2020
- 20.08.2020 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting: Due to the current restrictions relating to the coronavirus pandemic, this year´s AGM will take place as a virtual AGM.
- 06.08.2020 Half-year financial report to 30 June 2020
- 05.11.2020 Quarterly financial report to 30 September 2020
- Beginning of February 2021: Preliminary figures for FY 2020
5 GOOD REASONS TO INVEST IN HAWESKO
We are proud to introduce premium wines from around the globe to our customers year after year – we maintain long-term relationships to the best wine growers. Hawesko has a clear focus on the top segment of the wine market – with outstanding quality and exquisite service. Our multichannel sales distribution successfully addresses the target groups for high-quality wines. Hawesko shareholders have enjoyed continuous dividend payments and attractive share price development: in the past ten years, the value of the Hawesko share has quadrupled.
WE HELP SHAPE THE MARKET
We have been the market leader for many years and know what makes the German wine market tick. Far from simply admiring what we have already achieved, we now aim to reach new customers, unlock new markets and explore new sales channels.
We continue to grow with both internally developed and acquired distribution concepts that fit in with our overall strategy, that enhance our profitability and help extend our market leadership.
Our passion is for wine; our business model is based on economic common sense. The result: high net cash inflows give us ample financial clout to complete acquisitions both in Germany and internationally, so that we can continue growing faster than the market.
EXPERT & COMMITTED
We trade in a unique commodity that thrills us. With their outstanding expertise, passion and motivation to handle wine in the best possible way, our employees are pivotal to the viability of the group.
Thanks to our profitable business model with high cash flows, our shareholders participate in a convincing stock market performance and enjoy an appropriate share of the company's profit.
Tocos Beteiligung GmbH 72,6%
Augendum Vermögensverwaltung 5,6%
Institutional investors and private investors 21,8%
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
2019: E-commerce and Retail segments performed very well in an intensely competitive environment, the Group gained market share and continues to grow profitably
- Group sales increased by 6 %, online growth of nearly 20 % against previous year
- Operating result (EBIT) reached € 29 million, +5 % against previous year
- Good advances in strategic projects logistics and the group-wide digital commerce platform
- Total dividend of € 1.75 per share - € 1.30 regular plus € 0.45 special dividend - will be paid out this year too, making it the 22nd straight year since going public in 1998